About Me

My photo
Chatham, Kent, United Kingdom
I'm 45. And currently a full time carer for Mom.. I am also disabled, and suffer from Avoidant Personality Disorder. I also like Photography, Museums and Art Galleries. I have a keen interest in Military aviation. The Korean War and the Allied Bombing Offensive over Europe 1939-1945. And also a keen interest in Military vehicles.

Followers

Sunday, 11 December 2016

Revell 1/72 Avro Shackleton build 11/12/2016 fitting out the interior.

As I had this Shack on the bench I decided to get my stalled Airfix one off the shelf. But over balanced and fell on top of it and crushed it (as I mentioned in the last update) But...................all was not lost however, as the interior (with some modifications) has fitted into the Revell kit. The dead space you see is the Galley area, and this will be added (well what you can see anyway). See you in the next update.






No comments:

Post a Comment