About Me

My photo
Chatham, Kent, United Kingdom
I'm 45. And currently a full time carer for Mom.. I am also disabled, and suffer from Avoidant Personality Disorder. I also like Photography, Museums and Art Galleries. I have a keen interest in Military aviation. The Korean War and the Allied Bombing Offensive over Europe 1939-1945. And also a keen interest in Military vehicles.

Followers

Thursday, 8 December 2016

Revell 1/72 Avro Shackleton WL747 build 08/12/2016

I had a tragedy today as regards my Airfix Shackleton. Well there I was looking at it wondering what I had to do to get her finished when all of a sudden I'm on the floor, and I crushed the Shack. Hmmm but all is not lost I feel as I can use some of the interior for this Revell kit.
Not much to show for today after having my fall only some assembly work and some masking and some extra's that I received.




2 comments:

  1. ..well that is gutting Daz - hope you're OK .. all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ok thanks. Just upset me a little. But the Airfix Shack lives on in this kit.

    ReplyDelete