About Me

My photo
Chatham, Kent, United Kingdom
I'm 45. And currently a full time carer for Mom.. I am also disabled, and suffer from Avoidant Personality Disorder. I also like Photography, Museums and Art Galleries. I have a keen interest in Military aviation. The Korean War and the Allied Bombing Offensive over Europe 1939-1945. And also a keen interest in Military vehicles.

Followers

Wednesday, 22 March 2017

1/35th Tiger Ausf.B build. Engine compartment and fighting compartment progress 22/03/2017

Ok so its been a while since I updated any progress on the Tiger Ausf.B build. This is the state of play so far. The engine compartment is all but done, just a few decals to add. And then I will continue fitting out the interior and then move on to the upper hull.




No comments:

Post a Comment