About Me

My photo
Chatham, Kent, United Kingdom
I'm 45. And currently a full time carer for Mom.. I am also disabled, and suffer from Avoidant Personality Disorder. I also like Photography, Museums and Art Galleries. I have a keen interest in Military aviation. The Korean War and the Allied Bombing Offensive over Europe 1939-1945. And also a keen interest in Military vehicles.

Followers

Wednesday, 5 April 2017

1/35th Tiger Ausf.B build hull interior nearly completed and installation of running gear 05/04/2017

Sorry for the lack of updates in a little while I've not been too good. Anyway what follows is the progress on the build so far. There is some detail painting left to do and and add the radio rack and driver's panel and add the hull MG ammo bags. There should be a more detailed update in a few days or so (hopefully).



No comments:

Post a Comment