About Me

My photo
Chatham, Kent, United Kingdom
I'm 45. And currently a full time carer for Mom.. I am also disabled, and suffer from Avoidant Personality Disorder. I also like Photography, Museums and Art Galleries. I have a keen interest in Military aviation. The Korean War and the Allied Bombing Offensive over Europe 1939-1945. And also a keen interest in Military vehicles.

Followers

Saturday, 15 April 2017

1/72 Pe-8 builds Part One a look in the boxes. 15/04/2017

So we begin with what's in those big boxes, and as both kits are basically the same the frames are the same so not worth repeating, but I've added a frame from the transport version to show what's different. So on with the images.




As you can see they're going to be big birds. Right let's get on with some cutting of the plastic and begin assembly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment